Past performance is not indicative of future results; no representation is being made that any investment will or is likely to achieve profits or losses like those achieved in the past, or that significant losses will be avoided.
Limited right to use
Mercanto grants you a limited right to use the Site. Your right to use the Site is subject to your agreement to abide by these Terms and Conditions of Use in their entirety, as well as any other rules, procedures, policies, terms or conditions that govern all or any portion of the Site. At any time and for any reason Mercanto may revoke your right to use all or any portion of the Site.
Updates to the site
Mercanto reserves the right to make changes to the Site and these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time without prior notice to you. For this reason, each time you use the Site, you should visit and review the then-current Terms and Conditions of Use that apply to your use of the Site
You may not violate or attempt to violate the security of the Site. Tampering with any portion of the Site, providing untruthful or inaccurate information, misrepresenting your identity, or conducting fraudulent activities on the Site, whether or not through the use of agents, are prohibited and constitute a breach of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site, including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account which you are not authorized to access; (b) disabling, removing, defeating, or avoiding any security device or system, including, without limitation, any password and login functionality used to authenticate users; (c) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (d) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mailbombing” or “crashing;” (e) sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; (f) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or posting; (g) using or attempting to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including, without limitation, browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the Site other than the search engine and search agents available on the Site and other than generally available third party web browsers; (h) reverse engineering, decompiling or disassembling the underlying software; (i) removing any notices, warnings, labels, annotations or instructions from any portion of the Site or any related material, including, without limitation, any patent, trademark, copyright, or other proprietary notices or license provisions; or (j) otherwise invading the privacy of, obtaining the identity of, or obtaining any personal information about any user of the Site.Any violations of system or network security including attempts to intentionally access a computer without authorization or exceed your authorized access level may result in civil and criminal charges. Mercanto may investigate occurrences that might involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations. We may, without prior notice or warning of any kind, restrict or terminate the access of any and all users to the Site if we reasonably conclude that such restriction or termination is necessary to prevent, or prevent the further spread, of a virus, security breach or system malfunction.
Prohibited Content Policy
Mercanto prohibits the use of the Services by any client that engages in any of the following:
- Provides, sells or offers to sell the following products or content (or services related to the same): pornography; escort services; illegal goods; illegal drugs; illegal drug contraband; pirated computer programs; instructions on how to assemble or otherwise make bombs, grenades or other weaponsProvides, lends, sells, or offers to sell or rents any mailing list
- Provides, sells, or offers to sell the following products or content (or services related to the same): pornography; escort services; illegal goods; illegal drugs; illegal drug contraband; pirated computer programs; instructions on how to assemble or otherwise make bombs, grenades or other weapons
- Provides, lends, sells, or offers to sell or rents any mailing list
Displays material that exploits children, or otherwise exploits children under 18 years of age
Posts or discloses any personally identifying information or private information about children. Provides material that is abusive, offensive, bigoted, prejudiced, racist, hateful, profane, obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, sexually explicit, violent, harassing, fraudulent, deceptive, misleading or otherwise objectionable or illegal content
- Violates the copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, intellectual property or other rights of another. Sells or promotes any products or services that are unlawful in the location at which the content is posted or received.
Introduces viruses, worms, harmful code and/or Trojan horses on the Internet. Promotes, solicits or participates in pyramid schemes.
- Engages in any libelous, defamatory, scandalous, threatening, harassing activity. Posts any content that advocates, promotes or otherwise encourages violence against any governments, organizations, groups or individuals or which provides instruction, information or assistance in causing or carrying out such violence.
As always, sending unsolicited commercial email is forbidden. Mercanto reserves the right to prohibit the use of the Services by any client at its sole discretion.